This works on the principle that the back pressure on a liquid is directly proportional to its depth and the depth can be calculated using a complex software programme.
For a more accurate analysis the L.E.D display can be connected to the optional L.C.D display which will scan up to 8 tanks and display the depth in % full in rotation, when the fill button is pushed on the tank, for example tank 6, then the L.C.D. display will lock onto that channel.
Fully programmable. The user programmes in 1) tank depth 2) fluid density (water, diesel, dirty water, petrol) 3) operation mode. When these three pieces of information are set simply connect the unit to a pipe which is about 10 mm off the bottom of the tank and the L.E.D. display will give a good indication of the depth.
The system must only be used where the pump sensor unit can be fitted above the level of the highest point on the tank system, i.e. above the height of the deck filler system or a U bend in the tube going above the filler, i.e. in an over fill condition liquid must not run into the unit.
Supply m3 nut and bolt for metal tanks or 4.2 mm self tapper stainless steel for plastic.
0.95 meter can be extended to 2 meters
Quick check list
- No moving parts in the tank
- No electricity in the tanks
- Cannot stick, corrode or jam up
- Not affected by any corrosive fluid
- Easy to replace or repair if faulty
- No need to test (set up in software program)
- Very accurate
- Alarms adjustable both ways
- Set for water, diesel, petrol, sea water
- Voltage 8-32V
- Self cleaning
- Local and remote readings
|Product||Size L x W x D mm||Weight Kg||Code|
|Tank L.C.D Display Scanner Unit||90 x 60 x 20||0.2||TGM|
|Extra 10m cable for pumps||TGL10|
|Extra 5 meters of cable for pumps||TGL5|
|1m stainless steel tank tube||0.05||TGT|
|Tank Gauge System Pump Package and LED Display||145 x 90 x 40||0.5||TGS|
MAX TANK DEPTH ON STANDARD MODEL SET ON WATER DENSITY – 1.50 meter
Multi tank guage kit includes:
- 8 tank LCD reader / scanner panel
- Selection of sticky labels with tank names
- 2 x 10m cables for 2 tanks (extra cables can be purchased)
Pump package includes:
- Air pump and transducer box
- LED output display
- 1 meter plastic pipe from pump to tank
- 5 meter cable from pump to LED display
- Full instruction set